Would you like to have a greater understanding of and a voice in the management of your city? Consider service on one of our Boards and Commissions. These bodies serve some administrative functions and also advise the City Council on legislative matters.
Recruitment is underway for the following upcoming board and commission openings:
- Arts Commission (2)
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Commission (3)
- Board of Building Code Appeals (1)
- Board of Library Trustees (1)
- Heritage Preservation Commission (1)
- Housing and Human Services Commission (2)
- Parks and Recreation Commission (2)
- Personnel Board (1)
- Planning Commission (1)
- Sustainability Commission (2)
Applications are due Friday, April 21. Candidates are tentatively scheduled to be interviewed by the City Council May 16 and 17. Further information and applications are available at the city’s Board and Commissions web page.