[Via Alisha Rodrigues, Community Services Coordinator for the City of Sunnyvale]
Each year, the City of Sunnyvale presents Community Awards to recognize and honor the outstanding contributions of Sunnyvale community members. These awards are conferred at the annual State of the City, scheduled for July 29, 2017. Award categories include:
- Distinguished Resident of the Year
- High School Senior of the Year
- Businessperson of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to the Arts
- Educator of the Year
- Outstanding Environmental Achievement
- Community Volunteer of the Year
Please help us acknowledge individuals, groups or businesses that stand out in the Sunnyvale community by submitting a nomination(s).
Nominations are due by Friday, June 16, 2017, by 5 p.m. Information about each award criteria and nomination requirements can be found on the Community Awards Nomination Form. All nominations will be reviewed by a committee and award decisions will be shared with all nominators by the end of June.